9 months support
As an executive working internationally, make the most of your analytical skills and arm yourself with the best management tools to inform the company's strategic vision.
Benefit from strong support to become your General Manager's anchor, and position yourself as a true Business Partner for your peers.
Informing the company's strategic vision
Become the "go-to" Business Partner for your peers
• Make the Finance function the sponsor of the company's successes.
• Identify the potential performance areas in the organization, and the key success factors
• Provide the pertinent keys to understanding data, review the business tools at your disposal, set the milestones of your strategy
• Review the financial teams, providing simplification, efficiency, and a sense of customer service
• Communicate your analyses in a clear and cohesive manner
• Ensure that deployment of the strategic vision is consistent with the set objectives
• Ensure that your leadership qualities are recognized by your peers, and that your teams are included in your success
-9 months of tailored support-
Regular contact, appropriate materials, close monitoring
• Preparatory work, individual sessions combining assessment, reflection, advice and strategy
• 1 individual meeting of 90 minutes to launch your project
• 18 x 60-minute sessions of individual support (video-conference format)
• Recordings of all sessions
• Each session is prepared and then followed by an action plan based on our discussions
• A shared online dossier, for exchanging views and making use of a methodical framework, templates and business resources
• A tailor-made "DASHBOARD" document to monitor all the performance indicators of the entity or entities for which you are responsible, and an action plan to guide your Business Partners
• An internal communication plan for your "DASHBOARD"
Follow-up & contacts
• Access to my network of experts, so you can benefit from their operational viewpoint and advice on the ground. A spirit of support and goodwill prevails
• Assistance on technical subjects such as management control and performance review tools
• A look at digitization of your information, and its distribution if appropriate
• Signature of a confidentiality agreement
What your strengths will be after the support sessions
Are you interested?
Need to impress your General Manager
• Book an introductory meeting so we can get to know each other and look at the support proposal in more detail.
• Free of charge and with no obligation, this discussion will also allow us to take stock of your situation and your expectations.
Were you promoted to CFO?
You want to quickly adapt to your operational issues and effectively manage your staff.
I can support you, wherever you are, with flexibility and discretion. Save time right now, book an appointment to clarify your expectations.