3 months support
As an international executive, clarify your vision of your mainstays and identify the areas on which your attention should be focused.
Enjoy support from the early days in your new position and guarantee a successful take-up.
Need to interpret your environment
Analyze the stakes and clarify your vision
• Evaluate the subsidiary's strategic issues, your General Manager's priorities, and those of the other members of the Management Committee
• Ensure there is a perfect match between your urgent issues, your priorities and the subsidiary's strategy
• Establish a clear picture of the subsidiary's financial situation and the aspects you need to focus on
• Revisit in detail the company's processes, operating methods, financial statements, audit reports, etc.
• Identify your key internal players
• Ensure your actions and decisions will be facilitated, that you are credible and consistent, by remaining enthusiastic and confident
-3 months of tailored support -
Regular contact, appropriate materials, close monitoring
• 6 individual 90 minute meetings, with individual support in video-conference format
• Recordings of all the sessions
• Each session is prepared and then followed by an action plan based on our discussions
• A shared dossier providing a methodical framework, templates and business resources that combine analysis, reflection, preparation, and strategy
• A tailor-made "MAPPING" document defining the actions to be implemented, which you can refer back to and communicate if necessary
Follow-up & contacts
• Assistance on technical subjects such as: review of internal audit reports, financial audits, organization, job description.
• Signature of a confidentiality agreement
Your strengths at the end of the support sessions
Are you interested?
Need to identify the key points for a successful start?
• Book an introductory meeting so we can get to know each other and look at the support proposal in more detail.
• Free of charge and with no obligation, this discussion will also allow us to take stock of your situation and your expectations.
Were you promoted to CFO?
You want to quickly adapt to your operational issues and effectively manage your staff.
I can support you, wherever you are, with flexibility and discretion. Save time right now, book an appointment to clarify your expectations.