My managerial excellence
25 years’ experience in the financial departments of large French and international companies has enabled me to develop strong skills in managing multicultural teams
Beyond technical expertise, success within a group requires a clear vision of the expectations of one’s peers and effective communication of objectives and results. That is why I am accompanying young CFOs to build their network, to find their anchor persons, to work alongside their Managing Director, to become a true Business
“And stand together yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow.”
Khalil Gibran – The Prophet
Succeeding as a CFO is not easy. It means moving forward methodically and with foresight. Find out about the 9 steps of my support to become operational and effective in your new position as CFO.
1. The current situation: evaluate your environment, your contacts, assess the company’s rituals, inform your first findings report
2. Be clear on the company management’s expectations and positioning
3. Identify the issues, allies, key partners, network of influence, risks
4. Set your priorities in the short & medium term, establish the roadmap as a reference, kick off your first actions
5. Identify performance indicators, optimize existing data, develop effective and pertinent dashboards, set ambitious objectives, share them
6. Assess your team, outline its objectives and then delegate, forming an efficient team to serve in-house clients
7. Take charge of your new team and lead it, stoking the fires of change
8. Verbalize, express your vision, prepare Management Committee meetings, reassure by adopting an open and confident posture
9. Run the Management Committees and Project Steering Committees, to have people adhere to and get behind ‘Finance’ challenges and those of the company
CFO RUSSIE & CEI
To lead the Finance, Tax, Internal Audit and Procurement teams with the aim of delivering business transformation and performance monitoring
To restructure the finance department in order to provide solid and consistent information to General management and Shareholders in a rapidly accelerating growth environment
Director of Acquisitions
To drive all acquisition activities required by the group’s growth objectives
Division Finance Director
To fully restructure the finance and customer service department in a rapidly growing division
To establish robust financial controls in 7 new Asian Subsidiaries
To deliver more robust reporting, budget and cost control process
Were you promoted to CFO?
You want to quickly adapt to your operational issues and effectively manage your staff.
I can support you, wherever you are, with flexibility and discretion. Save time right now, book an appointment to clarify your expectations.